Download and install VirtualBox from the relevant link below:
Windows - Click Here
Once you have installed VirtualBox, you need to point it at the virtual image of the manual as follows:
- If you do not already have VirtualBox open, then open VirtualBox player by double clicking the "VirtualBox" icon on the desktop or in your Applications folder
- Allow VirtualBox to load and then click File >> Import Appliance
- In the Window that loads, click the folder with a green triangle on it.
- In the Window that loads, go to the location where you downloaded the .OVA file to, and locate the .OVA file.
- Double click the .OVA file"
- Then click "Next"
- Then a window will pop up. Make sure "Reinitialize MAC address" is UNTICKED, and click "Import"
- Then it will import. This step can take several minutes, depending on your computer. Just leave it to import.
- When the import has completed the virtual machine will appear in the VirtualBox main window.
- To open the virtual machine just double click the name of the virtual machine on the left. And the virtual machine will then load up
- When the virtual machine has loaded, please open, read, and follow the "Quick Start Guide" located on the desktop of the virtual machine window that has loaded.